Sunday, June 2, 2013

Grilled Chicken and Vegetables on Rosemary Skewers

This is already on my blog but I wanted to add a new photo.  My in-laws joined us for dinner last week.  I sent my son to my mother-in-law's an hour before their arrival to cut the rosemary skewers for me.  I find that the thinner stems work best because if they are too thick they snap the peppers and mushrooms.  I crowd the food a bit so the skewers don't burn apart leaving me with small pieces.  Once cooked, I still want whole skewers. We served this with a salad which my mother-in-law brought, fresh corn on the cob, roasted new potatoes, and warm crusty bread.  For dessert we had brownies topped with vanilla ice cream and warm homemade chocolate sauce.  It was a wonderful dinner and we had a great time together!!

No comments: