Monday, December 9, 2013

Tricia and Garth's Healthy Salad

My husband caught Tricia's new cooking show.  She and Garth were making a vegetarian salad together.  My husband decided since I was busy all weekend that he would shop and prep everything on Saturday and we would have this dish for dinner Sunday night.

He also decided since it was our dinner, that he would use her delicious salad dressing to baste Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts.  I sliced them thinly and the slices were layered on top of the salad when served.  The cold salad, the wonderful salad dressing, plus the favor of the warm grilled chicken made a really good combination!

This was SO GOOD that I decided to add it to my blog.  When working on your menu's this holiday season, consider this tasty departure form the typical fattening fare.  It can be served as a lunch, brunch, or even as a dinner to make up for a heavy day of eating!

This recipe is a keeper and can actually be served at any time of year!!  Thanks Tricia and Garth!!

Recipe to come.

No comments: