Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here are some photos of today's Breakfast

This is a photo of the little restaurant in the Atlanta Hotel. This hotel has 22 rooms but a real chef run restaurant. We have a few favorites that we love. Right now you get 33 Roubles per US$.





I really like the lattes (140 Roubles) here. Going to Apatity where we head next is more like camping out so I try to make up for it here!




Mark loves caviar and eats his fill. For breakfast, red caviar filled blini.






These farmers cheese filled blini (210 Roubles) with fresh strawberries and whipped cream are as good as they look. Second day in a row I have had this same breakfast. Last time I was here it was served with butter and jam or perhaps I ordered wrong, but this is the way to go!

2 comments:

gluten free pammy said...

just found your blog, nice work and pictures

Claudia said...

Caviar for breakfast. That's my kind of place. And the "dessert-breakfast" looks scrumptious.