Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy Mom, Hungry Family




Baby Back Ribs are delicious any time of year and easy to cook. They are popular with children and adults alike. I have discovered that my favorite combination of cooking time to temperature is close to 2 hours at 325 degrees. I like it when the meat is tender but firm and not completely falling off the bone. I began to resort back to the oven for ribs once we bought an inferred grill. I found it was way too hot even on its lowest setting.
The rub I used here is called The Original Adams Rib Rubb (Fresh Market).
I rinse the ribs quickly under cool water if they have been packaged in cryovac. Place them on a foil lined sheet pan. Rub generously with the dry rub beginning with the bone side. Turn bone side down, repeat and place in preheated oven. Rotate pan every 30 miniutes. Let rest for 10 minutes and serve.

No comments: